Manifesto of Gingers
We, the natural gingers of the world, hereby declare the following principles as part of the forthcoming revolution:
- We strive for a ginger utopia. A world where red headed people, not only are not ridiculed and ostracised, but where our tonal superiority is envied and celebrated. Our status and privilege will be great and abundant.
- We are varied in tone. Our hair ranges from strawberry blonde through to dark auburn and everything between (this includes shades of light orange, orange, copper, burnt orange, red, dark red, and auburn).
- Once one has been a ginger, one will always remain a ginger. Natural external factors which adjust the colour to more common tones of brown and blonde, and grey or silver due to aging processes, do not influence the purity of the ginger. It is genetics that matter. The presence of two copies of a recessive gene on chromosome 16 which causes a mutation in the MC1R protein is important and determining. (However, it must be noted, that if one’s hair colour is adjusted due to unnatural factors such as hair dye, one will be excluded from our people without opportunity for return.)
- We exist without skin colour, eye colour, religion, nationality, age, creed, sex or class. We do not discriminate on this basis. We are bonded through our hair colour alone which should be natural and true.
- The ginger legitimacy and purity of our people is vital to its longevity. Therefore, it is important, where possible, for gingers to procreate with other gingers. It is crucial to avoid contamination.
- We resolve to raise the current statistics from 2% of the world population to at least 64%. It is our dream that our children’s children will experience this utopia.
We call upon all ginger men and women throughout the world who are in agreement with these ideals and principles to join us in enforcing the above.
It is our intention to bring our people together in a public forum to review this manifesto on an annual basis and to oversee its action.
(Place: Breda, The Netherlands)